15 August 2015

Connection parts arrived last monday

But I'm still not on the road. Seems that my car is the less important project for the shop. Ah, I see: big parts of money have already been earned. And I am the calmest customer. So it doesn't matter if I have to wait some days more.
But there are also good news: the parts fit and the connections do not leak out. Now all air must be removed from the break system and then it should be ready. Finally!
I was really hoping I could go for a test drive today. But as always,  there was something else or someone else more important. An "emergency" who broke down on the road....

1 comment:

  1. Oh... there is a leak in the system, they just found out. It should be fixed on monday and then it's possible to go on the test drive... but I want the car, not only a test drive!!

    ReplyDelete