23 October 2015

Finally the great musclecar in Konstanz found it's way home

musclecar in Konstanz 1968
Mustang Coupé 1968
Today was THE day. But it was really not as glorious as I expected this day to be. The morning was foggy and the streets where wet when I got the call from the shop that again something with the brake was not okay.
I didn't panic this time. It was just a thing I got used to and I some kind expected. There never was a thing that worked out in the first place. But more surprising was, just like half an hour later I got another call, it's okay now.
So I went to the shop to get all papers to get the car registered. After having it registered we did a test drive, because I was afraid the problems I had last time, could return. Fortunately this was not the case or unfortunately. How you want to see. But other things happend, that's why I had to leave the car in the shop today. But only for today. In the evening I picked it up so tomorrow's our first day together...

No comments:

Post a Comment